Whether you need to pay for medical expenses, an unplanned trip, consolidate debt or you’re just in need of emergency funding then CashUSA personal loans might be the solution to your problems.
CashUSA.com reviews like ours are a good way to get answers to any lingering questions you might have about the provider, loan eligibility, and borrowing terms. So, read on to learn whether CashUSA is the best lending option for your needs or if you’d be better off looking for quick money loans elsewhere.
What Is CashUSA?
CashUSA is an online lending market place that connects borrowers with a network of lenders that offer loans in the USA. CashUSA is one of the most trusted sources for secured online loans and turns to reputable partner lenders to provide the best possible personal loans to borrowers.
CashUSA provides customers with quick, convenient loan requests and secure personal loan services, with their extensive network of lenders including both State and Tribal lenders.
Borrowers can submit a loan request for a minimum loan amount of $500 and a maximum loan amount of $10,000. The process is quick and easy and approved loans may be transferred into your checking account as quickly as the next business day.
Who Is CashUSA Best For?
As is the case with many payday loans or quick loans, CashUSA personal loans are best for people that are strapped for cash, cannot get it through conventional means, and need to borrow money online instantly. While people with a more conventional personal credit score can use their borrowing capacity to cover short-term financial needs, people with a less-than-desirable personal credit record have nowhere to turn for long-term loans.
CashUSA offers loans that are designed to give customers ready access to working capital and those funds can be used for anything.
The platform has helped a heap of borrowers in the United States to find the financial solutions that they needed, so you can turn to them to help connect you to the best available lenders.
Getting Started With CashUSA
CashUSA generally connects borrowers with large authorized lenders as quickly and effectively as possible. To make sure this will happen to you as well, it’s essential to provide correct information.
CashUSA has an easy, simple, and secure online application process and does not charge any fee for the loan application.
To start your application, you will need to fill out the form on their website that will require your zip code, birth year, and the last four digits of your social security number.
The next page will require you to provide some basic personal and loan information. This includes your first name, last name, date of birth, and whether you’re an active-duty military member.
You will then need to fill in the loan amount you’re requesting and what your credit type is — it can be anywhere between poor (below 500) to excellent (720+). Then comes the reason for the loan request, the options being:
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency situation
- Auto repair
- Auto purchase
- Home improvement
- Rent or mortgage
- Major purchase
Your reason for the loan request doesn’t make you more or less qualified to receive one, CashUSA asks for credit type and loan reasons to be able to match the applicant with the best lender for their needs.
The next step is providing contact information. That includes your:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Zip code
- How long you’ve been staying at your current residence
- The most convenient time to contact you
- Whether you own your home
Next comes your employment information:
- Income source
- Name of employer
- Employer’s phone number
- Time employed
- Monthly gross income
- Frequency of salary
The penultimate step is identity and bank information so CashUSA lenders can verify your identity when reviewing your request:
- Driver’s license or state photo ID
- Issuing state
- Social security number
- Bank account type
The final step is deposit information so that lenders can use it to deposit your funds:
- Account number
- Routing number
- How long you’ve been using the bank
You will be asked a final series of questions that may help your loan request get approved:
- Job title
- When your next payday is
- Whether you’re paid by direct deposit
- Whether you own a car
You will then be asked to enter your mobile number to receive an SMS link to your mobile pass and loan-related SMS alerts. If you’re connected to a lender, you will receive an official loan offer. Review it carefully and if you accept then you may need to provide some additional information to the lender. If finalized you will receive funds in your account as soon as the next business day.
Terms & Requirements
The requirements for a CashUSA loan are pretty simple and easy to attain. The qualifications to apply include the following:
- Being at least 18 years old
- Being a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Earning a steady monthly income of at least $1,000
- Having a valid checking account in your name.
- Being able to provide a work and home number and a valid email address.
It’s important to note that meeting the minimum eligibility requirements doesn’t guarantee that you will be connected with a lender.
CashUSA only works with personal loan lenders that give customers detailed information on the borrowing terms and conditions prior to their acceptance of the loan agreement. Because CashUSA cannot determine or dictate those terms, they highly recommend that borrowers closely review the terms of any agreement they end up with.
As part of our lending platform review, we researched what others had to say about the vendor. CashUSA only has one user review on Trustpilot that was a complaint about the sketchy collection practices. CashUSA also has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and it is not accredited by the BBB. They’ve had six complaints in the last three years and four complaints have been closed in the last 12 months.
Because we couldn’t find any other CashUSA.com reviews about the user lending experience, we decided to look at other third-party websites. MoneyUnder30.com gave it a 3.5 rating and Finder.com gave a 2.8 rating, both citing how high interest rates and multiple fees might make repayment expensive.
LearnBonds.com and FundingHero.com, on the other hand, were much more enthusiastic about it. They gave the platform a 4-star and 4.4-star rating, respectively, and shared the sentiment that CashUSA is one of the best marketplace platforms to borrow money online and offers flexible financing.
Pros & Cons
We also have to consider all the pros and cons of CashUSA.com
- Quick and easy application process
- No minimum credit score
- Lenient loan requirements
- All personal credit types are welcome
- Extensive list of lenders in its network
- F rating on BBB
- The maximum loan amount is $10,000
- Repayment might be expensive
- Potential impact on credit score
Let’s look at some important features that CashUSA.com offers.
Rates & Fees
CashUSA is not a direct lender and does not charge any fees for their service, they, instead, connect borrowers with unique lenders that specialize in personal loans and therefore they cannot specify the financial implications on the loan. Those rates and fees may differ from lender to lender based on the information you supply, and the information that lender supplies so your specific loan terms may differ depending on your qualification.
The Estimated Annual Percentage rate of the loan on the vendor’s lending network varies and the lender will supply CashUSA borrowers with the specific details of their loan including the APR, implications of non-payment, loan renewal policies, loan finance charges, late payment fees, and other fees when you are redirected to your loan agreement during the application process.
Many lenders offer rates of between 5.99% and 35.99%, a good representative example is that if you borrow $1,500 over a loan amount term of two years with a representative APR of 7.9% then you will have 24 monthly scheduled payments of $67.77, for a total payable amount of $1,626.54.
Privacy & Security
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, CashUSA uses computer safeguards and secure files and buildings. They are committed to providing a high level of security and privacy regarding the collection and use of their customer’s personal information as well as the personal information of every user that visits their website to borrow money.
CashUSA prides itself on taking the best possible measures to protect user data and is dedicated to protecting the privacy of customers who seek out their assistance. CashUSA borrowers can rest assured knowing their information is protected at all times.
CashUSA is always willing to answer customer questions and concerns and have support representatives on standby during office hours. For any queries, customers can submit a form on the CashUSA website, they can also contact CashUSA directly either via phone on (866) 973-6587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
They can also send them a letter on their mailing address:
3315 E Russel Rd Ste A-4 Box #105,
Las Vegas, NV 89120
There are a few CashUSA.com alternatives that people should also know about.
CashUSA.com vs PersonalLoans.com
PersonalLoans.com is also an online lending marketplace that connects borrowers with lenders. The two platforms are eerily similar but the stark difference is that PersonalLoans’ offers have a maximum amount of $35,000.
PersonalLoans.com also provides a wider range of personal loan services such as personal installment loans, peer-to-peer lending, payday loans, and tax refund advance loans.
CashUSA.com vs BadCreditLoans.com
BadCreditLoans.com is also an online lending marketplace and, as the name suggests, they offer personal loans for bad credit. They also have an APR of between 5.99% and 35.99% but the main difference is that BadCreditLoan.com offers loans of up to $5,000 and the loan term is up to 36 months.
Loans from BadCreditLoans.com can be used for anything from home and auto purposes to student and business expansion.
Whether you have an unexpected medical emergency, need to make some improvements to your home, need equipment financing for your business or just need to take a well-deserved holiday then CashUSA personal loans might be the right thing for you.
CashUSA.com offers a fast and convenient service for all personal credit types, their loan eligibility requirements are simple and easy, their network is broad and varied, the rates are competitive and the website is safe and secure so all your information will be protected.
In addition to all that, CashUSA.com provides custom financial educational material so they not only connect you with the right lender but provide educational resources to help you evaluate the risk of lending money and make an informed decision.
The Bottom Line
Most CashUSA.com reviews agree that this is one of the best places to get a personal loan if you’re in desperate need of cash and are unwilling to jump through the hoops of getting a loan the conventional way. The rates are competitive, the loan requirements are lenient and the application and loan approval process are all designed to get cash in your hands as quickly as possible.
Commonly Asked Questions About CashUSA.com
Is CashUSA legit?
- Yes, it is. CashUSA is one of the top loan connection companies and a good place to find online personal loan offers.
Is CashUSA a good idea?
- CashUSA is a good idea only if you’re strapped for cash and are in need of emergency funds or if you’re confident that you can pay the loan back as soon as possible.
What types of loans does the lender offer?
- In addition to traditional personal loans, some lenders may offer lines of credit.
Is it hard to get a loan from CashUSA?
- As long as you meet the basic minimum requirements for the loan then you have a good chance of getting it.
How does a CashUSA loan work?
- You need to fill out a free application and if you’re connected to a lender, you may receive the funds in your account as soon as the next business day.
How does CashUSA affect your credit?
- CashUSA does a soft credit pull to connect you with the right lender which won’t impact your credit, but any potential lender might do a hard credit pull to finalize the loan request. Hard checks impact your credit score.
Is CashUSA a good choice for startups?
- There are better loan options for startups out there because CashUSA only offers loans of up to $10,000 which is hardly sufficient as a startup business loan amount.
What is the interest rate on a CashUSA loan?
- CashUSA is not a direct lender but instead connects borrowers to lenders. If you are approved for a loan, the lender will present you with the exact fees and interest rates of your loan.
How fast are CashUSA loans approved?
- If approved, CashUSA loans can be paid into your account as soon as the next business day.
What are the CashUSA requirements for borrowers?
- To qualify for a CashUSA loan you need to be at least 18, be a US citizen or permanent resident, have a steady stream of income of at least $1,000 after taxes, have a valid checking account in your name and be able to provide home and work numbers as well as a valid email address.
Can you get a CashUSA debt settlement?
- No, you cannot but CashUSA does provide debt education for borrowers including how to go about looking for adequate debt settlement. This could also help you figure out how to get the most from your money.
Can I get a loan from CashUSA if I have a bad credit score?
- Yes, you can, CashUSA welcomes borrowers with a bad credit score.
Does CashUSA offer a credit card?
- CashUSA is not a direct lender and does not offer financial service but some of the lenders that they connect borrowers with may offer lines of credit.
How much can CashUSA lend?
- CashUSA offers loans of up to $10,000.
How quickly can I get my money out of CashUSA?
- The money can get into your account as soon as the next business day.
What do CashUSA’s customers say about them?
- There aren’t many CashUSA.com reviews online but the ones we could find are fair to good. There are, however, also a few complaints.