Last Updated: August 7, 2020
If you are having a hard time figuring out which loan matching company to go with, then maybe our AmOne lending platform review will help you.
AmOne is an online platform where consumers are matched with financial institutions that offer personal loans to borrowers.
On this page you will find the following information:
- What AmOne is and who should use it
- Everything you need to know before using AmOne to get matched with the right loan provider for you
- The best and worst AmOne reviews
- The pros and cons of using AmOne
- AmOne rates and fees
- Privacy and security
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about AmOne
- Submitting an online application through AmOne is free.
- Using AmOne to get matched with loan providers won’t damage your credit score.
- You can get approved for loans of up to $50,000.
- Reputable partner lenders.
- Blog, free online financial calculators, and FAQ section.
- AmOne's parent company, Quinstreet, is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- AmOne is not a direct lender — it is an online financial solutions company that connects consumers with the best personal loan companies.
- AmOne may share your personal data with third parties.
- Before reaching a final lending decision, providers may do a hard inquiry which can impact your credit score.
- Fees, rates, and terms vary by lenders.
- Getting matched with a loan provider doesn’t equal an approved loan.
$1,000 - $50,000
Two to seven years
3.99% to 35.99%
Min. Credit Score
Up to five business days
Years in Business
All 50 states
What is AmOne?
AmOne is a subsidiary of QuinStreet. It was founded in 1999 and it is a place where people can borrow money online instantly.
AmOne’s free market place enables users to find all of the borrowing solutions and providers in one place.
AmOne uses the information provided by applicants to match them with the best available lenders.
Who Is AmOne Best for?
AmOne is best for people looking to find quick money loans, secured personal loans, and unsecured personal loans. It is also a good lending option for those who want to consolidate their debt. It is further an alternative for people who have been turned down by banks or don’t have the time to apply with a bank and are looking to borrow money online in a fast and efficient manner.
Lastly, AmOne is a good service for people who want to view and compare loans without damaging their credit score. Using AmOne to get matched with loan providers and compare the offers won’t impact your score unless you apply with the loan provider directly.
Getting started with AmOne
First, visit the official AmOne website.
You will have the option to select the purpose of your loan and your estimated credit score.
You can choose between the following types of personal loans:
- Auto Loan
- Auto Refinance
- Auto Repairs
- Build Credit
- Debt Consolidation
- Extra Cash/Cushion
- Home Buying/Refinance
- Home Improvement
- Large Purchase
- Medical/ Dental
- Pay Bills/Pay Off Debt
- Student Loan
- Student Loan Refinance
- Unexpected Expense
(Image Source: AmOne)
Once you have selected the loan purpose and your estimated credit score, you will need to fill out a free application.
The following information will be requested:
- How much cash would you like?
- Tell us about your employment
- What is your annual pre-tax income? (You must be able to verify your income)
- Would you like to add a co-applicant? If so, what is their annual income? (Optional)
- Do you own or rent?
- How long have you lived at this address?
- What is your physical address?
- What’s your name?
- How much credit card debt do you have?
- Have you ever declared bankruptcy?
- What is your email address?
- What is your phone number?
- What is your date of birth?
- What is your social security number?
After you have filled out the form, you will have the option to review offers.
(Image Source: AmOne)
However, before you proceed, make sure you have read the following notice:
(Image Source: AmOne)
Terms & Requirements
To apply for a loan using AmOne’s platform:
- You must be 18 or older, and
- A US citizen or permanent resident.
What credit score do you need for AmOne?
While there are no AmOne credit score requirements, your credit score will impact your chance of getting approved for a loan or the loan terms.
You can find personal loans for bad credit and personal loans for good credit.
In addition to the basic requirements, applicants should also have:
- A verifiable bank account and
- A steady stream of income.
Additional loan requirements and qualifications depend on the loan provider you are matched with.
Factors that can influence your loan approval are:
- Credit history
- A sufficient income after monthly expenses
- Availability of collateral
- Financial situation
- Loan amount
- Loan usage
Using AmOne’s online platform is free and won’t impact your credit score. That said, the loan provider you are matched with may do a hard inquiry which can damage your credit score.
AmOne applicants were matched with offers with rates as low as 5.49% fixed APR. Rates below 5.49% are available on specific loans (such as auto loans) and with specific lenders. The APR shouldn’t exceed 35.99%.
When filling out the AmOne online form we were able to choose the loan amount from as little as $100 to as much as $50,000.
(Image Source: AmOne)
We looked up Am One reviews online from various sources, and have summed them up along with the complaints we found online.
Here are the good things consumers had to say about Am One personal loans:
- AmOne employees are considerate, understanding, non-judgmental, and helpful.
- AmOne customer service is quick to respond and provides customers with all the necessary information.
- Using AmOne to get matched with large authorized lenders is quick — from within one day to a week.
- Customers have reported that the whole process, including getting the loan, took about 2 weeks.
- AmOne provides multiple loan offers.
- AmOne employees consider the customer’s individual situation (whether they are a military member, etc) when providing offers.
And here are the bad Am One reviews we found online:
- The loan provider customers are matched with does a hard inquiry.
- A customer couldn’t find a match because lenders usually do not lend more than 50% of the current official salary.
- Customers received multiple emails and phone calls after providing their information.
- Some customers didn’t qualify for a loan with the loan providers they were matched for.
(Image Source: AmOne)
Rates & Fees
Filling out the online form on AmOne’s official website to get matched with lending solutions and providers is free.
In general, the estimated annual percentage rate of the loan (APR) ranges from 5.49% to 35.99%. In certain cases, it is possible to get a lower rate than 5.49%.
Since AmOne is not a loan provider, the loan amount term and fees depend on who customers get matched with. The loan provider may charge an origination fee, late payment fees, etc.
Borrowers should check the loan agreement for any other rates and fees the loan provider may charge.
Privacy & Security
AmOne encrypts personal data of its customers and doesn’t store sensitive personal information. However, no electronic transmission of data is 100% secure.
AmOne is a subsidiary of QuinStreet and will share your data with other QuinStreet businesses, advertising partners, as well as third parties. Your data will be used and shared for the purpose of providing you with the goods and services you are seeking.
You can get in touch with AmOne using the contact form on their website.
Now, let’s sum up what we liked and what we didn’t like about AmOne.
What we liked most about AmOne is the fact that you can find a variety of personal loan services all in one place.
Consumers can apply for/ get help with:
- Am One debt consolidation
- Am One credit repair
- Am One unsecured loans
- Am One secured loans
- Am One loans for small business
- Am One loans for start up business
- Am One debt management etc.
Overall, it is one of the best places to get a personal loan.
There aren’t many required qualifications to apply and see what your options are.
What we didn’t like is that after applying, the information provided may be shared with other QuinStreet businesses, advertising partners, as well as third parties.
The final offer consumers receive depends on the loan provider — and there is also no guarantee that you will be approved for a loan with the lenders you were matched with.
Is AmOne a good loan company?
AmOne is a subsidiary of QuinStreet. QuinStreet is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A Rating.
Will my credit score be affected by AmOne?
Amone is not a loan provider — it is an online marketplace that connects people that need loans with financial institutions that offer lending solutions.
Does AmOne do a hard pull?
Using the AmOne platform to get matched with financial institutions and see what your loan options are won’t affect your credit score. In order to match borrowers in the United States with unique lenders, AmOne will only verify the information you provided and do a soft pull. Soft pulls won’t damage your credit score. Soft pulls, or soft inquiries, may only be recorded in your credit report, depending on the credit bureau. Once you get matched with a lender and apply directly with them, however, the loan provider may do a hard inquiry before reaching a final lending decision. This can damage your credit score.
How do I know if I qualify for an AmOne loan?
While each lender has specific requirements, these are the basic criteria you need to meet in order to improve your chances of getting a loan: • You must be 18 or older • You need a valid Social Security number • You need to be a legal U.S. citizen or permanent resident • You need to be employed or have a steady source of income • You need a valid bank account • You need a responsible credit history
Does AmOne charge a fee?
Using AmOne to find an online personal loan is free. AmOne is one of the marketplace platforms where you can find a broad loan range and get matched with the best loan providers.
Is my information kept secure when I apply through AmOne?
How does AmOne compare to other lending marketplaces?
AmOne is a free online platform that connects people that want to borrow money with companies that provide financial solutions. Using the platform to get matched with AmOne’s extensive network of lenders won’t hurt your credit score. It is a good online alternative for those who need quick loans. To find out if this is the right lending marketplace for you, compare Am One reviews with our reviews of the other top loan connection companies, such as Guide to Lenders, Even Financial, Loans Under 36 and 5K Funds.